Sunday, July 18, 2010

Brunch at the raw vegan Café!

Today we had brunch at the Raw Vegan Café! Ahhhh, it was so good!

I've mentioned before, we have Patricia Ganswind, one of the Top 50 Raw Vegan Chefs in the World, running a café here, called Eternel Delight.

To start, we had a 'Love' Tincture. I'm not exactly sure exactly what it was, but it was spicy! Then we had Kombucha. I LOVE Kombucha. It's so great to drink, because it's kind of fizzy, and a bit sweet at the same time. I'm really not giving a good enough description to do justice to it, so you better go and find some! Next course (there were 5 courses in total) was a Salad, with Sprouts, Carrots, Red Cabbage, and a Sweet Ginger Dressing. There was more in the Salad than that, but we didn't realize that we'd remembered the camera at that point, so we didn't take pictures. It was quite easily the best salad I've ever eaten! The next course was a Burger, 'Sausage', and Crackers with a range of dips.

Then we remembered that we brought the camera.

That's me. Excuse the tuft of hair sticking up.

And then our Mayan Magic Chocolate Elixirs arrived! :O

Yum. I love these so much.

This is my mum, the one that pays for all my Raw Food.


Then our Chocolate Cashew Ice Cream Sandwich. It was perfection.


Definitly the best brunch I've ever been to.

Actually, the only brunch I've ever been to.

And then, to top it off, my mum bought us a bottle of Kombucha!


What a successful day.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. :)
    I'd love to go there if Im ever in Australia!
    Thanks for following my blog, it led me to yours. You're got some great posts so far!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Meter