Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where is Felic Pear?

Don't worry, here I am!

What have I been doing?

Trust me, it would not interest you at all. Study, Study, DVDs, and Study. Yes, you heard right, I've been studying! French, Latin, Economics, Music, University... Fun times.

I have been having lots of Green Smoothiez since we got the power back... Yumz! I was dying without them. I've been trying to save my skin with them, and slowly but surely it's coming back from the atrocious state it was in.


We have tap water back, too. Mmmm, it tastes so good. The moral of this horrible tragedy is "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". True words. I was surviving on a glass of water per day, it was horrible. Luckily I managed to stay Raw the whole time! At first I was eating way too much fat, which was not helping me at all. Then I switched to fruitarian, and when we got safe water from the aquifer back, fruitarian + green smoothies.

My mum has been making us the most amaaazing salads recently! I'm not big on salad, though if it is a nice salad, I will love it! The one's I tend to make for myself are usually a few leaves, and a carrot sliced up. So really, it is not an A+ with the salad.

Mmmm... This was so divine :D

In it was tons of varieties of lettuce, spinach, sauerkraut (which I will learn how to make!), pesto, cottage cheese (raw of course), avocado, carrot, and sprouted then dehydrated buckwheat. So, so, so, so good! My mum has skills!

We have also been drinking lots of Kefir. I love Kefir. And we've got the hang of making it, too. I think I will do a post on How to make Kefir, for those that do not know, as it is a highly beneficial drink.


When school eventually resumes to normal, I am planning on bringing in a slice of Meredith's (of the raw seed) Cheesecake in for my BFF Josh to try. Josh has been the spectator of my sickness, wheat intolerance, dairy intolerance, vegetarianism, and finally Raw Foodism over the past year. He has accompanied me to the raw vegan cafe many a time, and has sampled some Raw Foods, and concluded that, "Well, they're not all that bad, maybe they're even good." (Josh is a fussy eater...)

Here is my last effort, read here.

I'm actually bringing the Cheesecake in to mark the 100th word of the language that me and Josh have created this past year. I really love languages and learn as many as I can, Josh however, does not share this love. Josh does love to talk whenever he wants, interrupting whatever I'm doing, and he also likes to talk around people without them knowing what he is saying. (I think it's like that for everyone). So we created a language. And I've been promising to bring in a slice of cheesecake to mark the event. Stay tuned!

So that's what I've been doing. It's not really the most enthralling of activities, just life.

Peace and Raw Food,
Felic Pear x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Meter