Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Hai!

I know I've been gone for ages, and I'm sorry ):

I have many reasons:
- I had school
- I was working
- The dog ate it
- I ate it

But I have many good newses to share with you guiz!

1. It's summer, we have many many raspberries, strawberries, and the other day a friend dropped over a HUGE box of cherries, YUMMMM.


2. I met another raw teeeeen!! Her name is Ashley, and I had been following her blog, after finding her on some forum that I was trolling for raw teens. I know I may sound like a bit of a freak, but I like to think that I can get away with it because I am 15, not 50. Anyway, she posted that she was coming to New Zealand, and I commented and asked where, and she said she was coming to the city that I lived in! I was so excited and we planned to meet, which we did, and we visited a raw café together and had a bit of a feast.

Mexican Salad which I had

Sushi, and Chocolate drink (formerly known as the Mayan Magic Chocolate)

The falafel that Ashley had

Ashley eating. Verrry... Sloooowly, haha.

Ashley radiated health and positivity, and she had beautiful clear skin.

Read her post about the occasion here, and be sure to follow her blog about her NZ travels here! On a side note, her pictures of New Zealand are amazing and capture it's full glory, so everyone come and visit me!

3. I haven't actually been trying many new raw foods recently, BUT we did buy a spiralizer just yesterday! It is very cool, and we are waiting on our first zucchini to make some damn good pasta!

4. I told a few people at work that I was vegan, (and I told one of them that I was actually a raw vegan). Anyway, the shop was quiet for a bit, and I sat down and yawned. My co-worker, bless her, asked me if I was iron deficient. If I was iron deficient how would I be able to bike 5.5km/3.4 miles twice (yes, I did look it up) in the sweltering heat? Maybe it was because I mentioned how I was slightly exhausted when I walked in, but it doesn't mean I need a steak?! I'm sure if I went in tomorrow and said that I had decided to eat meat a few times a week she'd leave me alone in a second! I'm not the most sporty person around, I used to be, but I just don't do that stuff anymore. But we don't own a car, so I have to do exercise all the time to get to places. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I ended up proving that I was far from iron deficient: I carried Christmas trees to peoples cars, and as a result, I have stabby stab marks up my arms. -__-

We sell Nutcrackers like these - they are my favorite!

5. My school year has ended for the year, no, that has nothing to do with raw foods, but I'm pretty stoked about it.

6. I was wondering, if anyone has any suggestions about topics for me to post about, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME! I am looking for inspiration, and you may have noticed I have not posted for awhile. Sometimes I am not always financially able to post about recipes that I have tried, so if there are topics that you think I should talk about, let me know!

And that's about it I think.

Peace and raw food,
Felic Pear x

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha suuuuper slowwwwww!!!!! ;) Nice meetin ya, mate!

    p.s. i used to be a fast eater, i swear! but for some reason i eat veggie meals ridiculously slow. hahaha. i like to chew my food. =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Meter