Friday, March 18, 2011

Organic in Wellington

So far I have to say that I LOVE living in Wellington. And since yesterday, I have been feeling more that way than ever!

Yes, yesterday I discovered paradise. Commonly known as Commonsense Organics. A huge organic food store, with everything I'd ever dreamed of.

The person holding the trolley is my mum HAHAH ;D

They had so much fruit and vegetables, not even joking! They had everything I'd ever dreamed of. And it was all organic too -- SCORE.

And then we stumbled on THIS.

Nearly everything on this shelf was Raw. Raw chocolates in every flavor imaginable, Grawnolas, Macaroons, Crackers, not to mention all those super cool ingredients that I have been wanting to find forever so I can try some recipes. AND CACAO NIBS.

This was all the stuff we decided to get in the end.

We enjoyed our feast sitting beside the water front (sort of) and looking at Mt Victoria.

Stay tuned for more of Felic's Wellington Adventures!

Peace and Raw Food,
Felic

3 comments:

  1. So glad that Wellington is being good to you, and you've found a good place to shop! I love exploring a new place. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice store.. All look so good!
    Blessings, Debra
    Raw Vegan Diet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Site Meter